Kanye West lyric or Lucille Bluth quote? Take our quiz!
1. “They ordered champagne, but still look thirsty.”
2. “I’ll be out on parole by the time you work up a tear.”
3. “That coat cost more than your house!”
4. “You remember where we first met? Okay, I don’t remember where we first met.”
5. “Everybody wants to live at the top of the mountain.”
6. “If I don’t get run out by Catholics, here come some conservative Baptists.”
7. “Where’s my maid? ROBOT!”
8. “You love me when I’m hungover.”
9. “Who let that black [bleep] in?”
10. “A sea of waiters, and no one will take a drink order.”
11. “Go and grab the reporters so I can smash their recorders.”
12. “I’d rather be dead in California than alive in Arizona.”
13. “$2000 bag with no cash in your purse.”
Posted 5 days ago
spend most of the day moping and feeling sad. Then I applied for a job.
This was my day. I spent time by and in the ocean. Watched the new Star Trek movie with my brothers and came home 15 min ago. The last picture was taken at around 23.30. I’ve lived here all my life and it still surprises me how long the daylight lasts.
The first time in a while I’m reading just for pleasure. Lydia Davis from Shakespeare and Company.